Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Love Mom

Response

Housework is troublesome and fiddle-faddle thing is generally agreed upon
by people, but we can’t live without doing housework, and one sentence can vividly describe how important housework is: Nobody finds out she does housework everyday, but once doesn’t, everyone will know.

I do hate the situation in my family as the article, because my father just blusters around. On the other hand, I love my accommodation life, we divide the work, and my work is about water: empty the water in dehumidifier, full the drinking water, etc. It is wisdom that cooperates doing housework. There are 3 kids in my family, we always share things, like food, candy, toy, and the most important, HOUSEWORK!

Vocabulart

1.rinse out=clean up 沖洗掉èI would want time can rinse out the bad nightmare.
2.hamper n. 大籃子; v. 阻礙 n. 阻礙物(Let driver slow down.)
3.visualize v. 想像,設想èWhen visualizing my future, all I wish is be a saintly person.
4.extraordinary a. 不正常的èI can’t find out anything extraordinary in the house.
5.phenomenal=outstandingèTo be phenomenal, I must pregnant with wisdom, hard work and knowledge.
6.Long haul=long distance

Impressive Sentence

1.Mom then washed her face with 3in1 cleanser, put on her Night solution& age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and filed her nails.
WHY
Everyday when going to bad, I will do the same thing. Once I go down the stairs from my bed, my roommates know that I must forget to put on lip moisturizer or eat medicine.
2.We can’t die sooner, we still have things to do.
WHY
Oh, poor long life! It seems that one day all girls can be as busy as ants, and we will have a boring life.

No comments: